الجمعة، 14 يونيو 2013

Tea Party

On last Monday, there was a Tea Party at the Eiesland Hall, and
 It was just for ladies. When I went there, I met girls in IEP and teachers. Some teachers, bring some sweets with tea. I remember teacher Feath bring Tiramisu, I like it very much. Teacher Lauren bring some cookies it was littel burned but also I like it. Other sweets I don't know who is made it. The party started at 3 P.M. All teachers and girls arrived at 3. I don't know most of them, but of curse I know Stacy , Roben and my teachers. When I was there I had a talk with teacher Britney, She was very nice and I enjoyed with her. The dialogue was in general about our lives in Morgantown. After few minutes other teacher joined to us. We had some fun. At 3:45 I left the party. I was very happy to met these great teachers, and I hop if there is another Tea Party for ladies.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق