الأحد، 23 يونيو 2013

Pittsburgh City

Yesterday, I want to Pittsburgh City with my husband and my sister's family. It was first time for me to go out of Morgantown. It was a very good idea to go to Pittsburgh at weekend. It is bigger than Morgantown, and there is a lot of  bridges and high buildings. We want to the big Mall, It called Ross Park Mall. I liked that Mall, there is a lot of shops and brands. Mayc's was first shop I get into. I love that shop. My husband and I bouth many thins from the mall. After two hours, I felt tired, and I fund Massage Shop. I had a foot massage, It was very good. Then I completed my shopping int the Mall. After one hour, We went to the Italian restorant. It was traditional restorant, but thy have the bist italian food. We were enjoyed in Pittsburgh. I think we will visit Pittsburgh agane. 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق