الأربعاء، 5 يونيو 2013

At The Library

Today , my husband and I are going to the library. I want to use the computer and Internet, and my husband want to find abook to read. At the library, we find alot of services offered, and they are available for all of us. Some of these services are look at books, using computer and internet, copying, printing and scaning. Also there are studing and viewing rooms, we can use these services any time. If anybudy need some helps the librarian well help him. I had aproblem with my "mix" account and one of the librarian help me. Then i sit at one of the computers, I check my email and look in to wibsites. During this time, my husband looking for short stories. After log searching he find the short novels section. He prefear to red about dramatic stories or detective stories. There are alot of novels, he cann't picks one. He askes the librarian and she help him to get one. After tow hours, we were ready to leave the library. We were happy and excited, and we'll visit the library over and over again.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق