الأحد، 2 يونيو 2013

Sally the dough

Last week i wrote my firs short story, It was name " Sally the dough" , it is for children .

Sally is a girl dose not obey her mother. She always do what she wants to do not what
 her mother till her. One day, When Sally sleeping she dreamed she looke like a dough. Sally the dough was betweken her mothers hand and her mom form her as she wants, but Sally was not filling well about this, Becouse she was not free and she could not express herself. After that, Her mom decided to cutthe dough to cut the dough to many parts as she likes. The girl was upset, but she could not objects. Then her mother baked the dough, Sally was very angry in the oven and she thinking, Why my mother did all of that for me? Is my mother hate me or just she want to hurt me? Sally was confuse. 
After that, When her mom take it out from the oven, It was a beautiful cookies with delicious taste and nice smell. All the familly like that cookies and they thank the mother. Sally, wake up run to her mother and give her a hug and kiss. Then she promes her mom she will be an obedient girl. 


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق