الاثنين، 17 يونيو 2013

My Country and Morgantown

In Morgantown I feel boring. There are no several options to have fun. There is one Mall, and it's small. It does not have alot of shops. In Morgantown, just you have to study, becase I don't have frindes. When I was in my country" Saudi Arabia" , every weekend I visit my family . My sisters and I meet there with my father and mother. We had lunch togather. Then we made home dessert with Arabic coffee. We had fun also with my sister's doughter. She is four years old, but she is very smart. Some times, We went to small park, and take sandwiches and tea. Some times, we went to the mall, there are alot of malls, and there are very big . Also there are an Arabic restorants, I love Lebanes Restorant. They are different style. Imiss my whole family. In Morgantown, I can't do muche things, but I like it . It's quiet , clean  and the people her very nice . I like the life in Morgantown as a student . 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق