السبت، 8 يونيو 2013

First boy in my Family

When I came to morgantown, my sisster was pregnant on her nine month. She was very tired , and some times her baby was hurt her. After tow weeks, on May twenty-eight she borned the baby. He is aboy, his name is Yossef, He is very small. This is my firt experiains with little boy. Now, We have tow children in our family, one a girl and one aboy. That girl is my sisster sally's doghter, she is four years old, and her name is Tollay. It's a Turkish name but we like it. I live this girl, and I love Yossef too.
Firt time when I try to carry him, I was very scare. But after many time I learned how to carry him by the right way. When I look at him, I'm thinking! Is he dreaming? Is he thinking? Is he want to say somting but he cann't? I don not know.However, That boy chang my sisster's life. She is very happy and she love him more and more every day.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق