الأحد، 23 يونيو 2013

Last Week in Summer 1

This is last week in summer 1, and cann't belive that. It was very intresting for me, It was first time to me to study English in America. There is alot of defferent things between IEP and other courses in my country. I like IEP way, It is more fun and useful. My English Language be more improve in America. Because, here I tried to talk to every one for any thing. At the restorants, shopes, suppermarkets we can speak English, and that is better exercise to learn the language. I try to do my bist every where, and I wish if I can be better to get TOEFL, Then  I can get the admition  from the collage, Then I will start my master degree in Art Therapy.  I will fight to realize my goal. Because I want to come back to my big family in Saudi Arabia. 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق